Journalism jobs in Marrickville NSW
- Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness.
- A typical week will see you:
- 5+ years copywriting, marketing or journalism experience with a relevant tertiary degree.
- You have a way with words.
- From one liners to long form.
- Apple News is at the forefront of media and technology, giving millions of users news and information from leading news organizations around the globe.
- Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences.
- The right applicant will be passionate about reporting on and producing news stories, and have experience in digital journalism and be confident sub-editing…
- What we look for in a candidate.
- Time Out is a company filled with individuals as diverse as the cities we live in and cover.
- To join our team, you’ll want to….
- Mamamia, Australia’s premier women’s media company is looking for a passionate, creative evening Editor with a love of all things entertainment, news and pop…
- A strong interest in digital sports journalism is also a key requirement, preferably with some experience operating in a digitally-focused environment.
- An understanding of defamation and intellectual property laws in Australia and their relevance to arts criticism and journalism.
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- Are you a fast and clean writer with a solid grounding in journalism but also a sense of fun?
- Australia’s leading LGBTQI media outlet, the Star Observer is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.