Junior Civil Engineer jobs in South Perth WA
- With recent wins in a variety of markets, we are now on the lookout for a Junior Civil Engineer to join our Water Group Team in our Perth CBD office.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Civil/Structural Engineering recognised by Institute of Engineers Australia.
- Critical to your success will be:
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the civil engineering team.
- We engineer for lasting impact.
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
- Our talented engineers and designers cover all disciplines and deliver projects across Australia, and around the World.
- Critical to your success is:
- Golder Associates focuses on civil design aspects of landfills, waste management, contaminated site remediation and other related civil engineering fields.
$30 - $50 an hour
- Working within a large team of software engineers developing industrial automation products.
- Working closely with developers to "break" their code and products…
- The right candidate will also be able to mentor and coach a junior engineers.
- Following a recent increase in our long term project pipeline and with a view to…
- Responsible for leadership and development of junior team members.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in the Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer or Masters in Engineering Geology or equivalent closely-related discipline.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- An ability to mentor and support the development of junior engineers.
- Must hold an accredited civil engineering qualification.
- What to expect in this role:
Be the first to see new Junior Civil Engineer jobs in South Perth WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.