Junior Geotechnical Engineer jobs in Western Australia
- Coordinate and/or conduct geotechnical investigations.
- Prepare geotechnical reports and undertake field assignments.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- Practical offshore geotechnical experience will be an advantage.
- Senior level engineers should generally have 4+ years of experience.
- Provide technical support to geotechnical and geological engineers.
- Study the effects of natural events such as erosion, sedimentation, earthquakes and ground…
- Participate in training activities, mentoring and transferring knowledge to junior geotechnical engineers.
- Mentoring and training of junior engineers.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers and take an active role in their technical development.
- Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and…
- Supervising, coordinating and reviewing activities carried out by junior staff.
- Performing desk, field and laboratory studies for geotechnical and…
- Assist with the development of the technical capability of junior and intermediate members of the bridge design team, including cadet drafters.
Building Careers Australia
$200,000 a year
- Train, supervise and mentor junior engineers to further career development.
- Regular geotechnical inspections of working operations.
Hunter Executive Search Consultants
- Mentoring and training junior engineers.
- Providing geotechnical information where required.
- In the role of Senior Underground Geotechnical Engineer, you will…
Stream Consulting Group
$200,000 a year
- Provide mentorship, leadership and guidance to project teams and junior engineers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering, geotechnical engineering or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.