Junior Receptionist jobs in Castle Hill NSW
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Enviable role for an ambitious junior legal receptionist/ secretary/legal office junior;
- Have MINIMUM 6 months+ experience as an office/administration assistant…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- We are currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients for gun juniors and are accepting expressions of interest for permanent staff…
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- KICK-START your legal secretarial career **.
- Do you truly desire to pursue a career as a professional LEGAL SECRETARY long-term?
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
West Ryde Dental Surgery
West Ryde NSW
$20 - $27 an hour
- Our well-established dental practice is looking for a motivated and organised person to join us as a 2-3 day casual junior dental assistant/receptionist.
- This includes using IPads and having a full-time receptionist and Office manager.
- We are looking for both senior experienced (1 year or more) and junior…
- Are you looking to kick start your career in the business industry while completing a formal qualification?
- We are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated…
Breene & Breene Solicitors
- An opportunity exists in a small friendly CBD law firm for a bright and enthusiastic junior receptionist.
- Duties will include greeting clients, answering the…
Daylom & Vovo Upholstery
Arndell Park NSW
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an office all-rounder with great people skills and the right attitude to join our team in to uphold the ‘best in service’…
- Experience in a similar customer service role is ideal but not essential (such as a medical receptionist or legal receptionist).
- At least 1 years Medical Receptionist experience.
- In this medical receptionist position, you will report directly to the Practice Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.