Junior Security jobs in New South Wales
Sort by: relevance -
- Participating in and making plans to remediate issues uncovered during IT Security testing.
- Configuring and monitoring LAN and SAN networks for performance,…
- Document networks, security models, standard operational procedures and update the knowledge base library to ensure that knowledge is current, shared and…
- Cloud Hardware Security Module (HSM).
- Demonstrated ability to identify common security risks in the Cloud, and formulate and execute cloud security strategies.
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- Our client is on the hunt for Junior Security Technicians to assist specifically with a large project in Sydney the CBD.
- The successful candidate will have:
$35 an hour
- Design and perform server, storage, network and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with organisation's…
- We offer the security and history of a long-established firm with the excitement and opportunity for growth.
- Our firm values and celebrates diversity.
- Newly created position due to growth, great job security.
- We are looking for an up and coming digital marketer!
- What we are looking for:
- We are currently looking for a Junior to mid-level Associate with 2 - 5 years' post qualification experience to join our Dispute Resolution team in Sydney.
- In addition, you’ll contribute to the ongoing evolution of our platform design and tool chain, whilst adhering to our security policies.
- Our Risk Advisory team provides a wide range of Cyber Risk and assessment services relating to security governance, security transformation, security risk and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.