Junior Structural Engineer jobs in Oakleigh East VIC
- + Tertiary qualification in engineering (preferably structural).
- This role is ideal for individuals who enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary environment, with…
- Hold a degree in structural engineering;
- Be well versed in local industry standard structural design software such as ETABS, RAPT, Microstran/Spacegass.
- This position will suit a Structural Engineer who has demonstrated experience working in the Infrastructure sector and is looking to further their career.
- Provide technical support to junior staff.
- Highly experienced in structural design with all the usual software skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Melbourne market.
- Team leading functions as well a mentoring to junior team members.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens…
- Strength assessments and structural analysis.
- As part of our specialised Aviation team, you will be responsible for work-winning, mentoring of junior staff,…
- Proactive education and technical training of our junior engineers.
- Proficient in developing MS Excel spreadsheets for geotechnical and structural design…
- Degree Qualified Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist.
- Chartered Professional Engineer or Geologist and RPEQ.
- Other key duties will include:
TS Staffing Group
- Junior Structural Engineer - Immediate Start.
- As a Structural Engineer, you will be supporting a project for a large resource company.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- This Consultancy specializes in Civil and Structural Engineering and are now looking to build their forensic team with the assistance of an extremely…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.