Kitchen Food jobs
- Food is all about attracting visitors to our store, and encouraging them to stay longer, you ensure that our customers are provided an irresistible food offer,…
- The role of a Kitchen Hand is to maintain kitchen cleanliness and hygiene standards within our outlet food outlets including sorting and washing dishes using a…
$20.82 an hour
- Meet, greet and serve our guests with professionalism and ensure high standards of food safety and customer service.
- Fixed-term until January 2020.
- For those who love food and putting a smile on our loyal customer’s faces!
- We are looking for bubbly, outgoing, hardworking and ambitious people that want to…
- At Regis, we believe that fabulous food is central to life.
- We're looking for kitchen staff to work morning and afternoon shifts at our facility in Sandgate.
- Current food handling certificate (HACCP).
- Are you experienced in Aged Care Hospitality?
- Do you have Kitchen Hand / Cooking experience?
- Rubbish removal, sweeping and mopping of kitchen floors to ensure ongoing cleanliness & kitchen Hygiene.
- The Kitchen Steward role is crucial to the effective…
- The Kitchen hand Utility is further responsible for safe food handling, sanitation and cleanliness of the kitchen and assisting with food stock takes and other…
- Experience in catering in Hotels or Aged Care; and demonstrated knowledge of kitchen operations and bulk food preparation.
- Current and valid Police Check.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.