Knowledge Management Lawyer jobs
Sort by: relevance -
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$98,396 a year
- As the Division Lawyer you will significantly contribute to improving the overall efficiency of the Division by focusing on the active case management of cause…
- This ensures that our graduates are already advanced in their legal knowledge and skills, even before they complete their final “practical legal training”…
- Have access to knowledge systems such as LexisNexis and Westlaw, to the firm's professional development lawyers throughout the duration of their assignment.
$98,396 a year
- CC0090 Division Lawyer - Common Law Division.DOCX.
- As the Division Lawyer you will significantly contribute to improving the overall efficiency of the Division…
- Working closely and coordinating with other Knowledge Development Lawyers and the wider Knowledge Management team to share and align best practice and ensure…
- To be a success in this role, you will be a qualified lawyer with 5+ years’ experience gained in either an IT/TMT team in a law firm or as an in-house…
Coulter Roache Lawyers
- Solid corporate and commercial knowledge.
- Be mentored by our Special Counsel and Senior Lawyers.
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities…
- Strong demonstrable legal knowledge in the areas of experience;
- Proven professional approach to client management and working in a team environment;
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Good quality experience in the organisation and management of a personal legal practice.
- Good quality experience and knowledge in the practice of law in…
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consultation and negotiation skills including stakeholder management and presentation skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.