Laboratory Assistant jobs in North Rocks NSW
$27.05 - $28.15 an hour
- Awareness of legislation, policies and requirements relevant to a laboratory setting.
- Recent experience or training in molecular biology techniques within a…
- Assist with general laboratory management including contributing to ordering supplies, maintaining laboratory inventory.
- We are now seeking to appoint motivated and energetic Research Assistants to work in our state-of-the-art laboratories in Randwick, NSW.
- Conduct research and participate in the day to day running of the laboratory, operating equipment safely and effectively.
- Do you have a passion for research?
- Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare.
- Manage laboratory orders and inventories.
- Innovative, collaborative and positive team-orientated environment.
- Convenient Randwick location, close to transport.
- 1+ relevant laboratory experience highly desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in science or relevant laboratory processing experience.
- Train and supervise research students / assistants were appropriate.
- Participate in weekly laboratory meetings to ensure research activities are on track and…
- With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our…
$105,021 - $124,298 a year
- We already have the best lab manager (and yes, she did write this ad), a project co-ordinator, 2 technical officers and 4 research assistants (let’s not mention…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.