Laboratory Technician jobs in Caboolture QLD
- Cleaning of laboratory work areas.
- Contribute to the laboratory team through participation in toolbox and other meetings; and.
- What You’ll Get in Return.
- To be successful in this role, you will have a tertiary qualification in Biology, Chemistry or General Science and ideally experience in an accredited food…
- Maintain laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Sound analytical laboratory techniques, with experience in food product testing;
- Our client, based in Nambour, is looking for a part time laboratory technician required to work 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
$69,408 - $77,306 a year
- Other duties and responsibilities include maintaining accurate and informative records of laboratory procedures and data, collaborating with members of the team…
$60.88 - $63.51 an hour
- Experience required in a laboratory for healthcare diagnostic services >10 years.
- The service is delivered by dedicated staff that understand healthcare such as…
- Laboratory in a shipping container.
- Quality laboratories in Australia, the International.
- And the AIRBOX, a mobile air chemistry laboratory,.
- We are one of the.
REAIS TECHNICAL SERVICES PTY LTD
- REAIS has positions available for candidates that have previous soil testing experience in either laboratory or field-based in undertaking pavement and…
Sullivan Nicolaides - Parent Entity
Bowen Hills QLD
- A high level of commitment to laboratory turnaround times, customer service, processing accuracy, and laboratory goals is required.
- Hands on experience in a laboratory environment.
- We are looking for Laboratory Technicians for an ongoing, casual position to join one of the busy environmental…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.