Land Development Manager jobs in Queensland
- Participate in and manage project teams as part of the development delivery of land use plans for priority development sites.
- In this role, you will:
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of community development theory and practices.
- Demonstrated service program development experience incorporating community…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Strong knowledge of development, planning, strategic planning and policy development.
- An AO8 Development Manager vacancy has become available for a Government…
- Contribute to the development and delivery of high quality, scientifically defensible statewide mapping and monitoring products.
- Undertake research and development projects aimed at improving systems and plant health.
- For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tim…
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive
- A supportive and flexible manager.
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring.
- Genuine career development opportunities for highly skilled and motivated…
- The CAS Branch provides capital services including land use planning, property services, design, procurement, delivery and maintenance for community health…
- Focus on fostering existing and new relationships with these Agribusinesses land owners & stockholders.
- Reporting to the Director of Agribusiness in Queensland,…
$120,000 - $180,000 a year
- Analysis of existing and new development opportunities.
- Liaise closely with development team through acquisition process.
- Contact Scott Stewart (07) 3114 5544.
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- Perhaps the biggest benefit of joining us however, are the invaluable opportunities for further career training and development across our ever-expanding group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.