Land Transport $100,000 jobs in Queensland
- Integrated transport and land use planning and policy advice.
- Land use and transport demand analysis and modelling.
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
- Deliver services in transport modelling, capacity analysis, integrated land use planning, traffic assessment and design, road safety, public transport…
- Interpretation of transport demand model outputs.
- Deep experience in transport economic appraisal including cost benefit analysis methodology development and…
- Our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to provide engineering support throughout the land development area.
- Vehicles on the land, sea and air, with.
- Such as airspace, military bases, public transport and shopping.
- Message from the Executive Dean 3.
- We are one of the.
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Support the connection of new wind, solar and energy storage projects.
- Competitive Salary range - Full time role.
- Bachelors or higher in electrical engineering.
People Connexion Recruitment
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Be the technical liaison for civil infrastructure programs including roads, utilities and land development.
- As one of the critical and busiest transport hubs in…
- You would also cover Telehealth consultations, liaise with the RSQ and accompany patients on transport when necessary.
- ED or ICU experience required.
- They work across two main areas in land development, and civil infrastructure.
- This position will sit within a friendly project team, and working closely with…
- They go after a mix of transport, urban/land development and commercial projects throughout SEQLD.
- Our client is a leading Civil/Structural Engineering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.