Launch Fashion Management jobs in Claymore NSW 2559
- Background in fault and incident management.
- The Content Network Interface Management team are accountable for incident management and to be the voice of the…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You have outstanding stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Ensure all brand launches and special initiatives meet pre-defined targets and objectives.
- Proven experience in a senior management role with a Luxury fashion brand is required.
- Proven track record of agency management.
Inner West NSW
- They have gained great traction since their launch, developing a range of runway collections and being involved with major industry events including Mercedes…
Hills District NSW
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly…
- Event management including store openings and media events in conjunction with product/brand/collection launches.
- Be part of an international iconic brand.
- Indulge in your passion for fashion!
- You have a passion for fashion footwear.
- Staff management including rosters, performance & training.
- What we can offer you:
- Event management: store opening and launches, media events, industry events and sponsorships.
- Solid relationships with fashion & lifestyle media.
- Clear understanding of the fashion/media industry.
- Self-management of personal time and project timelines.
- Marcs is synonymous for sophisticated cool.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Experience in working in a creative role in the fashion or beauty industry.
- What will I be doing?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.