Law Graduate $120,000 jobs in Fairfield NSW
You refined by:
$148,395 - $163,116 a year
- We are looking for individuals with particular strengths and interest in corporate law, torts, public and/or constitutional law, criminal law, commercial law,…
$120,440 - $142,118 a year
- The teaching of Law, curriculum development and quality improvement, particularly in the areas of corporate law, torts, public and/or constitutional law,…
NSW District Court
- Qualification Graduate in law (admission not required).
- District Court of New South Wales.
- Position – Associate to NSW District Court Judge.
Clifford Chance LLP
- We are seeking an enthusiastic lawyer with strong academics and at least 3–4 years of relevant competition law / antitrust experience from a recognised law firm…
- BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including…
- A tertiary / post-graduate qualification in Commercial / Contract Management or related discipline (e.g. quantity surveying, contract law, etc.) is preferred.
Control Risks Group Holdings Ltd
- And work with identified key law firm partners.
- Graduate or post-graduate qualification in a relevant field.
- Asia Pacific law firm strategy from the perspective…
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, law, business, or related fields (post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded).
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
$120,000 a year
- Post graduate qualifications in banking or business.
- High level understanding of the law, compliance and risk frameworks.
- Subject matter expertise in tax law which includes an understanding and anticipation of strategic implications from tax laws to business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.