Law Graduate $125,300 jobs in Fairfield NSW
Clifford Chance LLP
- We are seeking an enthusiastic lawyer with strong academics and at least 3–4 years of relevant competition law / antitrust experience from a recognised law firm…
- You have 5 to 7 years’ plus post qualification experience including within the banking practice of a reputable law firm and can demonstrate:
$142,700 - $157,208 a year
- We seek to foster law graduates who contribute to, and advocate for human dignity and the common good.
- Our learning and teaching culture is interactive and…
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably at a post-graduate level.
- We are redefining the boundaries of what it means to be a law firm.
- You are tertiary qualified in finance/commerce/law or related and have good knowledge of local and global compliance regulations and requirements.
FTI Consulting, Inc.
- A post-graduate degree in economics, finance or a related discipline.
- We provide evidence-based critical insight and analysis on a range of business and public…
$180,000 - $240,000 a year
- Excellent graduate degree results (or international equivalent) required.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all…
- Allens is a leading international law firm with a long and proud heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work…
- Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate to take the next step…
- Post graduate qualifications in Law or Business Administration - Mandatory.
- Executive Manager - Legal, Corporate Advisory.
- The ideal candidate will possess:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.