Law Graduate $60,000 jobs in New South Wales
- So log on and apply early to get the best opportunity to secure your graduate role!
- Join us full-time as a graduate and we’ll help you achieve your career goals…
New South Wales
- We practice in the areas of commercial litigation, family law, property, wills and estates and migration law.
- As we are experiencing a period of organic growth,…
- Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations.
- A typical engineering career path in one of our Engine…
- Using your skills in finance, law or broader commerce, as a part of our Corporate Tax team you’ll assist clients from a variety of industries across three main…
- BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory firms with over 88,120 people working out of 1,809 offices in 167 countries.
- Outstanding opportunity to join top tier law firm.
- As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most…
- Details of the units taught in the law school can be found here.
- An Honours degree in Law or post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching…
- Pre-graduate experience in a financial or legal institution desirable.
- Post-graduate legal qualifications considered favourably but are not necessary for the…
- A university degree or post-graduate qualification, preferably in Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Engineering or Law.
- POSTING DATE: Jan 21, 2020.
- Have completed your law degree.
- Be currently completing your Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (through College of law or an equivalent institution).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.