Law Graduate $60,200 jobs in Fairfield NSW
- Outstanding opportunity to join top tier law firm.
- As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most…
- Please submit a cover page and your resume to the Principal Solicitor: Ms Joy Quinones via email [firstname.lastname@example.org] stating the reasons why you would…
Sydney Criminal Law Specialists
- A Law graduate or Law student with a Credit + average.
- Your duties will include diary management, organising travel / accommodation, arranging conferences,…
- A good working knowledge of workplace relations law and/ or construction law is desirable.
- Are you looking for a hands-on role outside of a traditional law firm…
- This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a graduate lawyer or junior solicitor to join the team at Chidiac Legal.
- The successful candidate will be:
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- This role would suit a university graduate in law who is keen to develop their knowledge in this area ideally with a good understanding of current employment…
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in network programming and/or developing/designing large software systems.
- An undergraduate degree and post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching discipline(s);
- Macquarie University’s Faculty of Arts offers a range…
- Details of the units taught in the law school can be found here.
- An Honours degree in Law or post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching…
$65,000 a year
- We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
- You are a recent graduate that is ready to enter the workforce and excel their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.