Law Graduate $80,000 jobs in Fairfield NSW
You refined by:
- They help law students and graduates begin and accelerate their careers.
- MinterEllison is renowned as one of Asia Pacific's leading law firms.
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in network programming and/or developing/designing large software systems.
- Details of the units taught in the law school can be found here.
- An Honours degree in Law or post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching…
- Tertiary qualifications in industrial relations, business or law is preferred, but experience of any duration in a similar role is highly-regarded.
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- The Defence Force School of Policing aims to be Australia’s centre of excellence for the delivery of contemporary law enforcement and specialist training with…
- An undergraduate degree and post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching discipline(s);
- Macquarie University’s Faculty of Arts offers a range…
- In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.
- Formal qualifications in either commerce, accounting, economics or law and/or qualifications from Governance Institute of Australia.
- Are you ready to begin?
Clifford Chance LLP
- We are seeking an enthusiastic lawyer with strong academics and at least 3–4 years of relevant competition law / antitrust experience from a recognised law firm…
- Post graduate business qualification (eg MBA, M. App.
- Tertiary degree qualified in finance, accounting, commerce, law and/or engineering.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.