Law Graduate $80,200 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- So log on and apply early to get the best opportunity to secure your graduate role!
- Join us full-time as a graduate and we’ll help you achieve your career goals…
- Plus, the best bit is, if you impress us we’ll offer you a permanent position after you graduate.
- If you’re studying accounting, commerce or law, you’re…
The Brattle Group, Inc.
- You’ll have the opportunity to support our Principals and Academic Advisors as they serve as expert witnesses before courts and arbitration panels on behalf of…
- Details of the units taught in the law school can be found here.
- An Honours degree in Law or post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching…
- Pre-graduate experience in a financial or legal institution desirable.
- Post-graduate legal qualifications considered favourably but are not necessary for the…
- Applications will open Monday 24th February, 2020 and close Wednesday 8th April, 2020.
- Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
- So vividly you will describe the energy of a room full of aspiring graduates, recalling the moment ambition evolves into opportunity.
$79,490 - $93,130 a year
- The University of Wollongong (UOW) is in the top 2% of universities worldwide, our success is reflected in global awards and rankings, where UOW graduates and…
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Experience in customer support, account management (direct and/or offline), project management or consulting…
New South Wales
- These are outstanding opportunities for recent graduates (up to 3 years of experience) to build the expertise required to deliver a wide range of our solutions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.