Law Graduate jobs in Fairfield NSW
- TurksLegal is an award-winning, specialist law firm with 34 partners and over 160 staff across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices.
Local Government Super
- Completed or near completing their law degree.
- Our legal team specialises in superannuation, financial services, investments, corporate and commercial law.
Australian Building and Construction Commission
$63,037 - $67,978 a year
- We have outstanding opportunities available for recent graduates or near-graduates that have a genuine interest in commencing their career as an APS 3 Graduate…
- You are about to graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree or have recently graduated.
- Our 18th month Graduate eExperience program allows recent or soon to be graduates…
- We are a growing and modern law practice located in Burwood - [New South Wales] and we are currently looking to employ a full-time vibrant professional who is…
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,…
- BDO is the largest mid-market professional service provider globally.
- Our culture is collaborative and welcoming; and we recognise that to deliver exceptional…
- A good working knowledge of workplace relations law and/ or construction law is desirable.
- Are you looking for a hands-on role outside of a traditional law firm…
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in network programming and/or developing/designing large software systems.
- This includes classical corporate law, contract law, M&A, projects & Finance, Governance Compliance and Regulation as well as workplace relations and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.