Law Staff jobs in North Lakes QLD
$52,705 - $54,015 a year
- The focus of this role will be to escort staff, students and visitors within the University.
- Additionally you will respond to day-to-day inquiries from visitors…
$65,838 a year
- Moreton Bay Regional Council employs more than 1700 staff dedicated to servicing the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of more than 425,000 residents.
- Providing staff with appropriate direction, guidance, training and assistance;
- At least 10 years investigative experience in law enforcement and/or regulatory…
- Thomson Geer is a large Australian Corporate law firm with offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- Maintaining and ordering kitchen stock;
- Providing QBCC staff with appropriate direction, guidance, training and assistance;
- Provide support and advice to senior staff within Major Investigations, as…
- TurksLegal is an award-winning, specialist law firm with 34 partners and over 180 staff across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices.
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery of investigative services in partnership with internal stakeholders and external investigative, regulatory, and law…
- Represent the Integrity and Industrial Relations unit at significant forums and actively promote investigative processes to staff, and other stakeholders.
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
$120,219 a year
- Experience in intelligence analysis in a law enforcement or national security environment.
- Experience gained in an intelligence environment such as (but not…
- Under the direction of the Deputy Crown Solicitor manage complex queries from Crown Law clients, members of the public and other stakeholders• Review legal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.