Law Student jobs
- UniSuper – Legal /Investments Paid Intern Opportunity.
- With a string of awards and high ratings, we are one of Australia's most award winning super funds.
- The successful candidate will be energetic and highly efficient law student who is able to work full time and possess an open and engaging professional style…
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset,…
- This opportunity will suit students who are studying law or who have completed their law degree and are in between starting as a graduate.
- Prior experience in a similar role (law firm or corporate legal department).
- Bachelor of Laws student (in 2nd or 3rd year) with a strong academic record …
First Choice Family Lawyers
Hills District NSW
- This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic law student or law graduate requiring work experience to complete their practical legal training.
- We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for law students to join our property team as casual paralegals.
- A strong academic track record.
- Ideally, you will be a final year law student or a recent law graduate who has completed or is currently undertaking a program of Practical Legal Training.
Wollongong City Lawyers
- The positions would best suit a law student looking to gain invaluable experience working in a law firm.
- Previous experience working in a law firm and working…
New South Wales
- Please note applications from law students/graduates will not be accepted.
- A law firm like no other.
- A genuine interest in plaintiff law and knowledge of our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.