Lawyer Professional Indemnity jobs in New South Wales
- For this opportunity, we are looking to hear from lawyers with contentious insurance experience in professional indemnity matters, as well as lawyers with non…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- Will be a Professional Indemnity lawyer at the 1-2 year level who would like to develop a financial lines/D&O specialty.
- Those of an international law firm;
- We are seeking an ambitious lawyer with 6+ years post qualification experience to join the general liability team in our Sydney office and work alongside senior…
- His team advises on the most complex and high profile matters from litigation arising from the Royal Commission, through to significant D&O multi-party…
- You will be working for both a Partner and Special Counsel across a broad range of Liability and Professional Indemnity matters.
- Although this is primarily a Professional Indemnity role, lawyers applying should be willing to demonstrate versatility as and when a client requires this.
- Although this is primarily a Professional Indemnity role, you should be able to demonstrate versatility as and when the client requires this.
- Legal support opportunity in a General Liability litigation practice working for a team of lawyers' predominantly handling professional indemnity and public…
- Lawyers at Solicitor, Associate or Senior Associate level.
- This global firm is renowned for its high-end clientele and success in its key areas of expertise.
- Professional indemnity claims – D&O/financial lines;
- Mid-level lawyer (2-5 years PQE);
- This global firm is renowned for its high-end clientele and success in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.