Lead Cost Engineer $150,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Interface with the Chief Engineers office for certification of risk mitigation in design.
- The Subsea Production Controls Application Engineer has the technical…
- Openet Solution Delivery also rely on the Advance Engineer to drive the product roadmap and ensure the optimum features are made available in order to reduce…
- Ideally you will be a degree qualified Engineer with extensive leadership and project delivery experience within an operating or plant environment.
- Chartered or Professional Engineer status is preferred.
- Manage to key targeted metrics as with aim to reduce average engineering cost.
- Lead a team of Construction Engineers to deliver the LV Services package.
- Ensure quality, cost, safety, performance and that time schedules are met.
- Provide technical oversight of Vendor packages to ensure delivery to quality, cost & schedule per contract/PO, and lead subsequent vendor data / engineering…
- An absolute commitment to ‘Safety First’ practises and lead by example.
- Implement project monitoring systems, particularly focusing on time, cost, resources and…
- Lead a team of data and solution architects.
- Ability to lead in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Not constrained by what they have been.
- Lead the go-to-market activities with the wider sales, marketing, and client support teams to gather feedback and deliver communication of new product solutions…
- Lead process improvements across both plants.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on…
Be the first to see new Lead Cost Engineer $150,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.