Lead Cost Engineer jobs in Western Australia
- Identifies and leads reliability improvement and cost improvement programs for assets.
- Be part of changing the shape of Rail Engineering and Asset Management.
- Owner of technical solution, risks/mitigation plans and engineering cost estimates on proposals.
- We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of…
- Ability to read, interpret, & prepare applicable technical information & suggest design or process changes to ensure simple, functional, & cost-effective…
- Providing periodic status reporting for all assigned projects covering scope, schedule, cost & risk.
- You will have the opportunity to lead, deliver and support…
- Update and present cost forecasts reflecting the total scope in Pims cost module.
- Minimum of 10 years of cost estimating and cost forecasting experience in…
- Compile schedule, cost, progress and forecast reports for the project; ensuring all schedule reporting requirements are met.
- What we are looking for:
- Implement change and innovation to support the achievement of cost reduction and improvement opportunities.
- Ensure an effective focus of engineering resources…
- Ability to lead and run your own projects.
- The key responsibilities of the Mechanical engineer will be but not limited to:
- Drawing on years of expertise and a highly motivated team of engineers and experienced specialists, we provide new sources of measurement data that can be…
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Provide input information for long term planning as required (costs, equipment performance, excavation and dumping strategies).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.