Lead Piping Engineer Australia jobs
- As the Piping Lead, you will be responsible for supervising a team of Piping Engineers and Designers to successfully achieve the required Project outcomes.
- Due to our continued growth in South Australia we are looking to appoint a Lead Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Adelaide and lead a team of junior…
$72,083 - $97,812 a year
- As a Research Engineer, you will deliver a solid research program to understand the nature of the deposits.
- In this role, you will lead a project to confirm the…
- Membership or ability to become a member of IChemE or Engineers Australia.
- Experience in interpreting Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), Process Flow…
- Reporting to the Lead Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- An exciting opportunity currently exists for a Mechanical Engineer to join Bechtel…
- Perform conceptual layout work under the supervision of the Lead Mechanical & Piping Engineer.
- The Cadet Mechanical Designer will be responsible for the…
- As a Project Engineer for our client you will be responsible for supporting the onshore brownfield LNG delivery team on an up and coming expansion to a mega LNG…
- Coach and mentor Junior engineers- oversee work prepared by junior engineers and design drafters.
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia).
- The Opportunity - Lead Structural Engineer.
- The company currently have an opportunity for a Lead Structural Engineer to join their business on a 6-12 months…
Civil Services GROUP
- Prior EPCM & Mining Project experience will be required for Engineers, Project Engineers & Project Managers.
- Civil / Structural, Mechanical / Piping, Chemical …
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.