Leading Subdivisions $120,000 jobs in Victoria
$120,000 a year
- As a Civil Foreman your role will be leading a range of subdivision projects across Melbourne and your duties will include:
- What you'll need to succeed.
$150,000 a year
- In exchange for your commitment to this long term position, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and fantastic employment conditions.
- General real estate issues such as subdivisions, enforcement of securities.
- Allens is a leading international law firm with offices throughout Australia and…
- With lawyers located in four established offices in Australia’s leading financial and commercial centres and possessing substantial experience, K&L Gates acts…
- Solid (min. 6 years p.q.e.) in Property/Construction/Planning law team including proven experience in handling large-scale transactional property development…
- Experience on land development/subdivision projects is a must.
- Having just secured a number of additional projects in Geelong, they now need to hire an…
- The team aim to target subdivision (average 20 - 50 lots), local authority and projects with leading developers and have already made inroads in this space.
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Residential or commercial subdivision experience.
- Industry leading pay for the right people.
- Due to their steady growth and recent project wins in the…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.