Lean Sigma $132,500 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Experience or exposure to the practical application of continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, TPS, Systems Thinking, TQM or MOS.
- Lean six sigma qualification and mindset.
- Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean principles.
- Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live.
$650 - $700 a day
- Lean expert and/or lean six sigma expert (green belt and above).
- Draft the potential 'to-be' business processes in Promapp (using lean six sigma methodologies).
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Industry standard qualification such as six sigma, lean etc.
- As the Business Process Lead your main responsibility will be leading and delivering improvement…
Anton Murray Consulting
- Someone who is proficient at applying Lean and Six Sigma philosophies.
- Black belt certified in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies by an independent organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in MRP, JIT, Six Sigma, Lean Mfg., Kan Ban, and Vendor-Managed Inventory.
- Develop and implement strategies for achieving and…
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
- At Bose, we’re obsessed with performance—on what matters most—the little details that make a big difference and the big…
- Manage the quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous production of products consistent with established industry standards, government…
- Exposure to Lean, Six sigma.
- Assistant Vice President, Business Development.
- With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.