Learning Support Assistant jobs in Perth WA
- There is a team focused culture where you always have support;
- There is an EA program in place where you are continually learning and developing your skills.
- Good knowledge of the Early Years Learning and National Quality Framework.
- To communicate children's learning and wellbeing with families on a day-to-day basis.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your strong administration and support skills.
- You will support the head of Property and Asset Management WA and…
$28 - $35 an hour
- Support educators with childrens learning and documentation.
- Support educators across different rooms at the centre.
- Opportunity to gain permanent position!
- Executive Assistants and administrators are valued and respected at MinterEllison – you provide vital support to our legal staff and contribute to our success…
- Providing administration support across busy teams including presentations, reporting and group wide communications.
- You bring to the role:
- We are proud to support a number of charities.
- Training and development – We believe that in life you never stop learning.
- WHY JOIN THE AMART TEAM?
Perth Central Business District WA
- Clinical Lead, Registered Nurse, Allied Health, Home and Community Care, Carer, Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy…
- A good aptitude to learning new rostering systems (training will be provided).
- Providing continued excellent operational support whilst maintaining a high level…
- You can confidently analyse financial data to deliver targets and support operational excellence.
- You prioritise your learning and that of your team to uplift…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.