Learning Support Officer jobs in Kingsford NSW
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
- Application of specialist arts pedagogical and discipline knowledge to enrich, deepen and transfer learning in the arts to student learning outcomes across the…
$55,632 - $57,588 a year
- To provide high quality administrative support and customer service for all users of the Outpatients Department/Service as well as provide support to various…
- School Learning Support Officers provides support for students with identified diverse learning needs including disability in classrooms and other learning…
- They will demonstrate a passion for learning and sharing information amongst colleagues to work collaboratively and build a supportive team environment that…
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and implement strategic initiatives and innovative practices that support education change for improved student learning…
$1,142 - $1,180 a week
- Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building partnerships and engaging our community to deliver excellent health and wellbeing.”.
- Student Support Officers work within the school community in partnership with the learning and support team and school counselling service to enhance student…
- Maintain a strong desire for learning and your own development.
- This is a role of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough…
- Our preschool provides a stimulating early learning experience.
- In this role you will be responsible for providing school wide support for Information and…
$87,033 - $92,843 a year
- This includes ensuring appropriate learning spaces, TELT (Technology Enabled Learning & Teaching) and logistical support are delivered on time and as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.