Learning Teaching jobs in Darra QLD
$91,363 - $98,927 a year
- The Communications Officer plays a key role.
- In the planning and implementation of the LTU.
- The position plays a key role in delivering.
- Facilitate and report on in-service training, workshops, focus group discussions and identified learning and development programs for clinical and non-clinical…
- Continuous Learning - Develops own learning experience by seeking out opportunities to learn, attending learning programs and teaching others.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Teaching, through various media utilising appropriate technology, to deliver learning that is flexible, student-centred and meets learning outcomes.
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments and spontaneous play…
- Develop clinical practice knowledge and expertise through active learning within the team, committing to a personal appraisal and development plan, and by…
- The school is held in high regard by the community and remains at the forefront of curriculum, teaching and learning and School management practices.
$67,608 - $75,507 a year
- The Property & Facilities Division (P&F) is responsible for delivering comprehensive facilities management that support the University's teaching and research…
- About the RoleThrough sharing the learnings and wisdom from the personal lived experience perspective:
- This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of…
St. Peter's Lutheran College
- You have demonstrated excellence in teaching within the Primary Years.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of current issues in education and can implement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.