Legal Admin $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
$137,810 - $149,570 a year
- Provide legal services to clients and management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide specialist legal advice of Council’s Local Laws.
- Be apart of a centre of excellence and legal expertise.
- This position will require the lawyer to work collaboratively with a small team of solicitors within…
- Performance mgt, recruitment, benefits and talent admin.
- Organization are required; legal authorization to live and work in Australia.
- Review and amend on all agreement, such as Facility Agreements, Security agreements and Ancillary agreements and to provide legal opinions.
- You will be supporting the Account Executives and Sales Managers with admin support.
- Coordinate with finance and legal in the business any billing issues or…
- Have strong legal research/drafting/negotiation skills+ client-service skills;
- SYDNEY. $65,000-$85,000.
- As a key member of this this winning Commercial Law team…
- Procedures, relevant Acts, legal demands and that you manage all of your activities and responsibilities within the PWC risk management.
- We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus…
- Have broad-ranging commercial legal/litigation experience managing your own files;
- Have strong legal research/drafting/negotiation skills+ client-service skills…
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- Diverse and friendly legal environment; and.
- A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Litigation Lawyer to join a well-known and respected team of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.