Legal Admin jobs
- ARC are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic recent HSC Graduate seeking their first ever role in the business / legal industry.
- We’d like to see at least 2 years’ experience in admin/support roles (even better if it’s in the legal sector!).
- Work type: Full-time Permanent.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$30 an hour
- This Federal Government organisation is looking for an Administrative Support Officer to undertake a range of legal administration activities for senior legal…
- Updating media kits, branded collateral and presentation templates and general adhoc admin duties as required.
- Passion for pop culture and entertainment.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$50,000 - $58,000 a year
- Two years’ admin experience required.
- Event planning & BD management of contacts for senior legal executives;
- Proven experience as a junior legal secretary will…
- A progressive and people focused commercial firm, with a supportive culture and open-door policy.
- They provide clients with the highest level of advice and the…
$66,754 - $68,344 a year
- The Recruitment and Personnel Assistant will be able to work independently within the appropriate legal, policy and procedural guidelines and make decisions…
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- Our clients are major top-tier law firms who require outstanding people to step in and provide vital support to legal professionals and executives of all levels…
Drouin Primary School
- School Support Officers include a 0.8 Business Manager, an Administration Assistant, an additional admin assistant, a 0.6 Library Technician and 18 teaching…
- Proofing and formatting content of legal resources.
- Reviewing legal resources for accuracy and currency.
- That’s why we connect people with legal help.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.