Legal Admin jobs in Bankstown NSW
- ARC are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic recent HSC Graduate seeking their first ever role in the business / legal industry.
- Grace Lawyers Pty Limited is a specialist strata, community and company title legal service provider.
- We specialise in dispute resolution, property, insurance,…
- Coming from a legal secretarial background, you will be mindful of managing any correspondence with confidentially with a pleasant and professional attitude and…
Joseph G. Capogreco and Associates
- Drafting legal documents including legal correspondence, letters and agreements;
- Your duties and tasks will range from admin (assisting in the day to day…
- Variety- reception+ admin assistant in immigration law/family law;
- Have MINIMUM 12 months OR MORE legal reception/secretarial/assistant experience in any LAW…
- We recruit for all legal support roles, including:
- Experience working in a relevant legal role is a MUST.
- Register with our award winning agency today to find…
- When possible assist with ad hock admin duties such as scanning, printing, binding, or event related tasks.
- We believe that when the investor wins, we all win.
- A minimum 12 months’ experience in a legal support role.
- This national corporate firm is looking for a junior legal assistant to support in their insurance team…
- NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the…
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Assisting a top senior personal injury lawyer and senior legal secretaries (providing secretarial/admin support) to obtain justice for injured clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.