Legal Administrative Assistant jobs in New South Wales
$1,354 - $1,387 a week
- Experience or broad knowledge from working within a highly regulated, legal and/or administrative environment.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- You will be regarded as an integral member who will provide superior administrative support and a variety of ad-hoc duties.
- Opening and closing of files;
$58,213 - $61,969 a year
- Support the Director Safety & Recovery with all administrative tasks including taking minuets and managing outlook appointments.
- Closing Date: 5 February 2020.
- All general administrative tasks including filing and photocopying.
- In this dynamic position, you will be part of a collaborative team where you will provide a…
- The key to success in this role will be your experience in an administrative support function, ideally within the legal space, combined with demonstrated…
- Antunes Lawyers is seeking to recruit an undergraduate law student to give legal and administrative support to our litigation and estates team of lawyers.
- Providing support to legal team members regarding systems, processes.
- This role provides the following support to our Executive Managers and legal team:
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients.
- Experience in providing high-level administrative and clerical support and…
- Assisting with various projects and administrative duties.
- Sound administrative skills and strong attention to detail.
- We want to hear from you!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.