Legal Assistant jobs in Waverley NSW
- Providing high level legal assistant support to the General Counsel, including the collation of briefs and assisting with drafting legal documents.
- Please note that an accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate is a legal requirement for employment selling liquor in Australia.
- Experience in legal operations and familiarity with legal technology.
- Experienced highly competent assistant, ideally with law firm or inhouse legal experience.
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience as a legal assistant and excellent communication and diary management skills, with a client service…
- They continuously work on their legal product knowledge and business savvy.
- Legal Assistants are responsible for providing administrative support to our legal…
- Previous legal administration experience in property preferred.
- We are a firm of around 700 people including over 86 partners delivering outstanding legal…
- Good sense of legal responsibilities.
- As a Legal Administration Assistant for WITCO, you will be responsible of support the legal department and the…
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients.
- Temporary Full-Time (35 hours per week).
- When applying you will need to:
- Preparing legal documents and letters;
- We have been recognised by respected industry bodies and commentators, including ALPMA and Australasian Lawyer, as one of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.