You refined by:
Legal Centre $60,500 jobs in Hurstville Grove NSW
$89,171 - $98,644 a year
- Through the provision of legal services across a broad range of legal and commercial issues, UTS Legal Services is an effective and commercially astute in-house…
$1,279 - $1,310 a week
- Ryde Community Mental Health Centre.
- The Administration Officer is responsible for a variety of clerical/administrative processes at the Ryde Community Mental…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Notifications in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- The Mount Druitt campus provides a 24-hour emergency service, paediatric medicine, an…
- The Legal Technology Consulting (LTC) group is MinterEllison's internal applied legal technology group.
- Our Legal Service Operations Team.
- Excellent legal research & drafting skills obtained through previous paralegal experience or legal studies.
- Working for AMP means being part of a company that…
- Legal Counsel (Construction, Property & Major Projects).
- Director of Legal and Risk, Ruth Hood, E:
- The successful applicant will work as part of a friendly and…
- The primary focus of the role is to test raw materials and finished products to ensure quality and compliance with GMP, legal requirements and the company’s…
- All employees have a legal obligation to comply with regulatory requirements and LRC– SMS.
- Being familiar with the location of first aid treatment centres, fire…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Undertaking complex legal transactions (e.g.
- Negotiation and preparation of related legal documentation (e.g.
- The purpose of the role of Senior Legal Counsel is…
$113,735 - $129,658 a year
- The successful applicant may be required to undertake duties at the other centres should the need arise.
- The Business Partner Human Resources will provide a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.