Legal Centre jobs in Bankstown NSW
- Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
- Some key responsibilities of this role will be:
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- Active verbal and written communication skills - with the ability to liaise effectively with clinical health centre staff and health agencies.
- Ensure all laboratory activities comply with regulatory, legal, ethical, quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Become part of our team.
- Tertiary qualifications in related legal, economics, financial planning or business discipline preferred.
- Working for AMP means being part of a company that…
$1,230 - $1,727 a week
- An understanding of the professional, ethical and legal requirements of the Registered Nurse.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a strong interest in…
- We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a legal secretary to work full-time in our Sydney office.
- The firm’s Australian operations provide vast knowledge…
$97,689 a year
- Applicants who progress to the assessment centre will be required to choose a timeslot and attend the assessment centre at their own convenience.
- You’ll also need to attend Career Jam, our assessment centre, as per the above dates.
- Your work will include delivering the people aspects of significant…
$70,592 - $72,347 a year
- The successful applicant may be required to undertake duties at the other centres should the need arise.
- Employment Type: Temporary Full Time.
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.