Legal Centre jobs in Hurstville Grove NSW
$89,171 - $98,644 a year
- Through the provision of legal services across a broad range of legal and commercial issues, UTS Legal Services is an effective and commercially astute in-house…
- Outline your experience in undertaking legal research, and provide an example of complex legal research you have conducted and the steps taken to locate…
$1,279 - $1,310 a week
- Experience in medical records management including proven ability in coordinating the provision of accurate legal documentation and providing appropriate…
Refugee Advice & Casework Service
- In return, we offer you a vibrant and supportive working environment, an induction program and range of experiences in a community legal centre.
- Have a proven record in coordinating legal technology projects of varying size and complexity;
- The Legal Technology Consulting (LTC) group is MinterEllison's…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Employment Status Full Time - Exempt.
- Applications Close 20/11/2019.
- Maximum length of training contract 31/01/2021.
- Facility Hunter New England Mental Health.
- Being familiar with the location of first aid treatment centres, fire protection facilities and evacuation.
- All employees have a legal obligation to comply with…
- Excellent legal research & drafting skills obtained through previous paralegal experience or legal studies.
- Working for AMP means being part of a company that…
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- The successful applicant may be required to undertake duties at the other centres should the need arise.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- The primary focus of the role is to test raw materials and finished products to ensure quality and compliance with GMP, legal requirements and the company’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.