Legal Counsel $100,100 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Creating, maintaining and managing product templates, guidelines, legal documentation summaries and external legal advice.
- Report directly to the Senior Manager, Group Legal.
- Responsible for management of day to day property legal matters and delivery of legal advice and services…
- Our Legal team works across our ANZ business, providing strategic legal advice and counsel and forms an integral part of our commercial operations.
- The Legal Office comprises the General Counsel, who has overall responsibility for managing the legal, governance and compliance functions within UNSW, the…
- Reporting to Prospa’s General Counsel and Company Secretary you will be engaging with our operational business units to provide a broad scope of legal expertise…
- The role of the legal team within our organisation is evolving at pace.
- Actively participating in projects and initiatives which enable growth while mitigating…
- This role is based in Sydney, Australia and is a Legal Counsel role in the legal team supporting the Australian business and its board of directors.
- You will provide effective legal support and advice to the business and manage a portfolio of legal matters to support and enhance business initiatives and…
- Mentoring, collaborating and supporting other legal team members.
- Training on legal and governance matters to Aurecon employees.
- What can you bring to the team?
- The Thales Australia Legal & Contracts Team.
- A legal role with 4-8 years post qualification experience within a large to mid-tier law firm and/or corporate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.