Legal Counsel $120,000 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Within the wider Corporate & Institutional Banking Legal team, you will be part of Capital Markets & Advisory Legal.
- Come and make this role your own.
- Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel for Crown Sydney and forming part of the greater Crown Resorts legal team, this role will have exposure to a wide variety…
- Report directly to the Senior Manager, Group Legal.
- Responsible for management of day to day property legal matters and delivery of legal advice and services…
- As Legal Counsel at Google, you work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance.
- We are currently seeking a legal counsel to join the team in the General Counsel’s Office.
- Manage, negotiate and draft a wide variety of legal agreements;
- Mentoring, collaborating and supporting other legal team members.
- Training on legal and governance matters to Aurecon employees.
- What can you bring to the team?
- As a Legal Counsel, you will provide legal advice & support to the Australia / New Zealand RB Health business.
- Joining the RB Health legal team, you’ll:
- The Legal Office comprises the General Counsel, who has overall responsibility for managing the legal, governance and compliance functions within UNSW, the…
- An exciting opportunity exists for a commercially astute and proactive inhouse counsel to lead Wormald’s legal function.
- The Thales Australia Legal & Contracts Team.
- A legal role with 4-8 years post qualification experience within a large to mid-tier law firm and/or corporate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.