Legal Drafting $63,600 jobs in Perth WA
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as a legal assistant in commercial law, preferably in either Employment or Commercial Dispute…
- Assist in drafting and compiling court documents;
- AH2 LEGAL is currently looking for a PLT student who wishes to gain practical experience to start as soon as…
- Get involved in contract SoW drafting and customer negotiations on specific complex items.
- You will deliver project guidance to internal stakeholders to…
- Manage provision of legal services by external legal counsel where required.
- Bachelor of Laws or equivalent legal qualification.
- This will require ongoing liaison with claimants, advocates, legal representatives and health professionals.
- Looking for experienced client benefit officers for…
- Legal research and legal drafting skills.
- Advise a range of clients, from large corporates to high net worth individuals, on a variety of state, Federal and…
- You will be responsible for varied and challenging complex legal work which often sets the pace in the market.
- Market leading work for premium clients.
- You will be able to demonstrate well developed drafting skills.
- Their combination of specialist legal skills, relevant industry experience and local knowledge…
- Minimum of 5 years of proposal development/writing, contract terms and conditions negotiation and drafting experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce/business, legal or contract management law experience being advantageous.
- Generating internal reviews and proposing contract…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.