Legal Drafting $96,800 jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
- Strong working knowledge of legal issues under the Australian legal system and demonstrated capability of building legal knowledge.
- What we need from you.
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts and property leases in collaboration with our in-house legal team.
- Due to internal growth, the RAC Commercial Operations…
- Manage provision of legal services by external legal counsel where required.
- Bachelor of Laws or equivalent legal qualification.
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce/business, legal or contract management law experience being advantageous.
- Generating internal reviews and proposing contract…
- You will be able to demonstrate well developed drafting skills.
- Their combination of specialist legal skills, relevant industry experience and local knowledge…
- You will be responsible for varied and challenging complex legal work which often sets the pace in the market.
- Market leading work for premium clients.
- MinterEllison is renowned as one of Asia Pacific's leading legal practices.
- The role would see you being involved in a range of matters such as Fair Work Act,…
- You will provide legal support across procurement and commercial contracts, compliance, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$100,000 a year
- Providing general commercial law advice including drafting commercial agreements;
- A list of our available legal positions can be found on our website www…
- Advising on commercial legal matters.
- We are also at the forefront of marketing in legal, and host 2 of Australia’s leading legal podcasts, that are now among…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.