Legal Drafting jobs in Perth WA
- Resolve complex issues with internal stakeholders (pricing, legal, revenue recognition, tax, support).
- Get involved in contract SoW drafting and customer…
$35 - $45 an hour
- The Officer will utilise a range of administrative, legal and practice management systems to complete tasks.
- Witness Co-ordination - drafting summons/subpoenas,…
- Responsibilities include research, drafting letters, observing and assisting with client appointments, accompanying lawyers to client meetings and various other…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- They are looking for a legal assistant.
- Experience working as a legal assistant or paralegal.
- This role will see the legal assistant completing the below day to…
- Coordinate queries and liaison with group legal, contracts, insurance, tax, treasury and finance departments.
- Wood is currently seeking a Commercial Coordinator…
$30 - $35 an hour
- Our client is a well-known national company who have an in-house legal team.
- The team focuses on contracts and agreements and are seeking a Paralegal for a…
East Victoria Park WA
- Drafting of advice documents and submissions.
- Rebus Legal is a Boutique law firm in Victoria Park.
- We currently have an invaluable unpaid Legal Practice…
- Assist in or manage the preparation of client deliverables, including financial modelling, drafting reports and presentations.
- Drafting and formatting a range of documents and correspondence.
- Prior experience supporting a Partner of a legal firm is desirable.
- What you'll get in return.
- Legal support for the procurement of goods and services, including drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts.
- LLB or equivalent legal qualification.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.