Legal Drafting jobs in Perth WA
Efficient Law Group
- Other legal work as directed by our solicitors.
- Efficient Law Group is a boutique legal practice located in Perth and dealing in Criminal Law, Family Law and…
- Strong legal research skills with attention to detail.
- Some previous experience working in a legal environment.
- Preferable if available 5 days a week.
Perth Central Business District WA
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Reviewing basic legal documents and conducting basic legal research;
- Proficiency with legal practice management software.
- Top tier law firm in the CBD.
- Assist in drafting and compiling court documents;
- AH2 LEGAL is currently looking for a PLT student who wishes to gain practical experience to start as soon as…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Are you an experienced legal assistant who is looking to get out of legal but still use your skills?
- This mining company is looking for a legal assistant to…
- Manage provision of legal services by external legal counsel where required.
- Bachelor of Laws or equivalent legal qualification.
- General typing, drafting and amending of documents.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a legal secretary/paralegal.
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of proposal development/writing, contract terms and conditions negotiation and drafting experience.
- Prior experience supporting a Partner of a legal firm is desirable.
- We are looking for an experienced legal secretary within property law for a permanent…
$50,000 a year
- Excellent communication skills and legal drafting skill;
- Resilience, personal drive and a motivation to develop as a legal professional.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.