Legal Policy Officer jobs in New South Wales
- Solicitor Legal Officer Grade I-III.
- Interpret and prepare complex legal documents including legal records, correspondence, legislation, policies, reports,…
- Solicitor Legal Officer Grade IV.
- Legal Officer Grade IV, Base Salary ($123,229 – $125,600), plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave…
- Management Policy, Branch Procedures and State Records Legislation;
- Incidents in accordance with Council’s Asbestos Policy, WHS procedures and.
- Monitor responses for the prompt collection of all debtors and commence legal recovery action as required by Council’s debt recovery policies.
- Asist in the compliance of the sites legal, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Asist in the compliance of the sites legal, regulatory and customer…
$63,258 - $68,506 a year
- National Student programs including Legal Services.
- Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy.
- Work Type:Fixed term full time.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legal proceedings.
- Understanding of underwriting procedures for a diversified liability portfolio and a proven…
$78,850 a year
- Legal Services delivers key services within Council through the provision of legal advice, litigation, drafting and reviewing of contracts, and conveyancing.
- Ensure legal compliance with all legal, systems and company procedures.
- Review, update and ensure all payments and approvals are completed according to company…
- Monitor and test adherence to all Compliance policies.
- We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join the Legal & Compliance team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.