Legal Secretary jobs in Dee Why NSW
- Thomson Geer is a large Australian Corporate law firm with offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- Creating and lodging court documents.
- As part of this innovative team you will be working with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary…
- Use your legal experience to excel in this role.
- Our Legal Team is spread across both Sydney and Melbourne, and are looking for a Company Secretary with a…
- Ideally you will have 1 years' experience as a legal secretary or be a recent graduate from Business College or TAFE seeking entry into the legal industry.
- For this legal secretary role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum one years' experience as a legal secretary/ assistant with a…
- Together, we solve complex legal challenges, and collaborate across practice areas and disciplines to guide our clients.
- We’re ready to define tomorrow.
- Ad hoc support to legal staff.
- Assisting in preparing and distributing relevant legal documentation, including photocopying and scanning.
- An opportunity is available to join a professional team of qualified company secretaries in Macquarie’s Legal & Governance Group administering Macquarie's…
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Assisting a top senior personal injury lawyer and senior legal secretaries (providing secretarial/admin support) to obtain justice for injured clients.
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- 2-3 years of administrative experience in legal.
- The ideal candidate will need to come from a legal background as it is essential for this position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.