Legal Secretary jobs in Fairfield NSW
- This rewarding role will have you providing legal administration support in various area's of law including Conveyancing, Family Law, Criminal Law, Wills &…
- As a Legal Secretary in our OGC team your impact will be seen by:
- This role will support two Directors and the wider legal team.
- Job Category Legal and Justice.
- The Legal Secretary provides administrative support to the Unit Managers, Solicitors and other staff within the Office of the…
- Significant experience in a similar Legal Secretary role.
- Kennedys is looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team in Sydney.
- Drafting basic correspondence & preparation of legal documents;
- Due to continued growth across the firm, our Sydney office is currently recruiting an…
- Maintaining the groups’ corporate records ensuring compliance with all legal obligations.
- Experience working as an Assistant Company Secretary where role…
- Our Legal Team is spread across both Sydney and Melbourne, and are looking for a Company Secretary with a strong legal background.
- What will I be doing?
- An opportunity is available to join a professional team of qualified company secretaries in Macquarie’s Legal & Governance Group administering Macquarie's…
- The role of the Assistant Company Secretary is to assist the Company Secretary, Australia and Company Secretary, New Zealand with, among other things:
u&u Recruitment Partners
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Benefits include retail discounts, gym membership and health plans.
- Must be flexible with hours between 8am – 7pm.
- Assist across various areas of law.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.