Legal jobs in Fairfield NSW
- We are seeking applicants who have either completed their legal studies, are in the final stages of their law degree or undertaking practical legal training.
- Providing high level legal assistant support to the General Counsel, including the collation of briefs and assisting with drafting legal documents.
- Sparke Helmore Lawyers is a truly integrated national firm that looks to the future.
- Established in 1882, we have over 900 people flexibly working from nine…
- We have 2 opportunities for Legal Administrators to be a part of the Sydney Metro legal team.
- These positions plays a key role in providing high level support…
- Legal Assistants are responsible for providing administrative support to our legal team and clients alike.
- We’re a tech-driven services business that operates…
- This international law firm are seeking an experienced mid - senior Legal Personal Assistant to support their Partner, Senior Council and Associate Lawyer with…
- This rewarding role will have you providing legal administration support in various area's of law including Conveyancing, Family Law, Criminal Law, Wills &…
- Good sense of legal responsibilities.
- As a Legal Administration Assistant for WITCO, you will be responsible of support the legal department and the…
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- A new opportunity has arisen for a Float Legal Assistant to work in our Sydney Office.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience as a legal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.