Lending Service jobs in Queensland
$57,472 a year
- Do you display a positive attitude and enjoy working in customer service?
- Working in a phone based environment, you will be required to provide ongoing…
- Flexibility to conduct Mortgage lending appointments with existing and potential members.
- Support and coach other Heritage employees with lending knowledge and…
The Turner Group
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Join a truly innovative, and futuristic organisation who continue to surpass their competitors in an evolving market.
- Provide solutions and problem solve.
- Deliver an exceptional service to our customers & help them achieve their financial goals.
- Work as part of your local community in this exciting customer…
- Personal lending and credit card applications.
- A proven track record in banking, insurance or the financial services field.
- Your daily duties will include:
- The key skill you will need for this role is a genuine desire to help customers and deliver the best service every time.
- Part Time - 22.7 hours per week.
- 5+ years proven experience in lending.
- Excellent customer service attitude and the ability to build rapport.
- Detailed understanding of RACQ’s range of products,…
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will provide excellence in customer service whilst achieving business growth and targets for retail and commercial lending.
- Support and coach branch colleagues with appropriate lending and industry knowledge to drive their ability to identify referral opportunities for new and…
- In this entry level Adviser role you will be processing general transactions and completing activities for deposits, insurance and unsecured lending solutions,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.