Level 5 Design jobs
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- Most positions are office based and may be filled at the APS 2-6 levels ($48,120 - $86,224) or Executive 1 and 2 levels ($94,339 - $123,358).
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- $101,955 - $115,005 (plus super).
- Work collaboratively as part of a cutting-edge internationally awarded team in the area of Machine Learning & Artificial…
Surry Hills NSW
- A good sense of design.
- For example creating a 5 minute edit out of 10 hours of footage.
- Note: Please do not use the chat function to talk to us about this…
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- Undertake design drafting of concept and detail drawings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in heavy or mining industry.
- Our Design and Drafting Specialist role:
Jumbla Pty Ltd
- Ability to articulate ideas and designs.
- Week 1: Style choice and character design.
- Ability to create and execute entire projects (storyboards, style frames,…
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree within the last three-years & hold a GPA of 5 or higher.
- Graduates will build upon fundamental creative applications across…
- The unique design of the school with refurbished heritage buildings and flexible learning spaces is combined with a 14 level high rise with indoor and outdoor…
$80,489 - $90,784 a year
- Provide high level executive assistance to a.
- Levels of University staff, including senior.
- Demonstrated ability to connect and.
- Required by the Head of School.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Forklift experience (operating a 5 tonne forklift is desirable).
- We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape…
- Handling the weekly design output of the magazine.
- At least 2 years experience on weekly magazines at a senior level.
- Managing workflow within the team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.